Terms & Conditions
We value the trust you place in WEBSHAALA. That's why we insist you for reading these Terms & Conditions carefully.
Webshaala Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing this Website, accessible from http://webshaala.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Webshaala digital media’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Webshaala digital media’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Webshaala digital media to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Webshaala digital media’s Website are provided “as is”. Webshaala digital media makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Webshaala does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Webshaala digital media or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on our Website, even if Webshaala or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Webshaala’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Webshaala will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Webshaala may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Webshaala does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Webshaala digital media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Webshaala digital media of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Intellectual Property
Webshaala retains the right to reuse the production of the technical material in the whole project and will maintain the rights to Intellectual Property on all inventions. The consumer will retain the copyright on the final invoice on all pending work payments.
9. System Errors or faults
After delivery, hosting, and acceptance of the project on the company’s server, the client will be provided with the 30-day grace period in which Webshaala will fix any problems or bugs identified by the client’s end without charge. If the grace period is over, the regular rates will charge for any necessary maintenance.
10. Designing of Website
We also ensure that the delivered project is clear of bugs or errors, but does not admit or assume any blame for the loss incurred due to website failure. Any All images or projects or data associated with it are property of Webshaala until all amounts are fully paid. In the case that customers need to sell them off, they will need to take Webshaala’s approval before going forward. Our corporation would not be held liable for any of the copyright or privacy infringements that are caused by the material submitted by the customers and would disprove until the approved person has sanctioned the permission. This is the customer’s duty to share all the website details to complete the website that includes images, text, email ids, etc.
Our organization should never be held accountable for damages incurred, loss of profits, or compensation merely because of client-side failure. Our business does not participate at any point in time when conflict occurs between customers and their retailers. Webshaala will not be responsible for any damages, reimbursement, or false earnings relating to the work carried out by the clients on behalf of the clients or any of the agents.
We make absolutely sure our website is compatible with all the browsers the customers listed in their specifications. Further to the intimation that we are not liable for the compatibility of future models. When new versions are brought into the marketplace, there might be some improvements.
Our team of experts would guide online interactions to the customer’s team, but it would also depend on the customer’s demand.
13. Procedure for Complaint
If any of our customers experience any trouble regarding their websites, they can reach our mail id [email protected]. Customers are encouraged to share a quick summary of the topic so that it could be reviewed at our end or if they can provide us the URL in which the issue is about to come.
14. Your Privacy
15. Governing Law
Any claim related to Webshaala digital media’s Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Webshaala Terms of Payment
It is our sincere request that you carefully review the Terms and Conditions, as it relates to the creative online use of the platform and other web applications. We concentrate on the general Terms and Conditions for using the www.webshaala.in website.
The quotations made to the clients are valid for at least 30 days from the date of issue of the quotation. The payment pattern for our customers is given below-
- 35%-at the time the proposal is signed off. Once the Payment is accepted at our end, we will start working on the project.
- 35%-After the design has been approved by the customer.
- 30%-which is final would be invoiced before completion and will ensure that it is paid before the site goes live.
- If the project is delayed extra 14 days from the agreed completion date due to any factors, Webshaala reserves the right to issue the final payment sum invoice (minus 5% of the total cost)
- Once the project is extended, it would ask for getting the final funding to be released.
- 50% payment at the time when the project was signed off. Work would begin when Payment is received at the end of the day.
- Full and Final Payment of 50% will be invoiced before the site is finished and charged before the website is live.
- In the case that a project extends the specified 14-day timeline, the company retains the right to forward the invoice, which would be minus 5% of the overall project cost.
- The full amount will be released after the deployment of the project.
Refunds or Cancellation:
- All amounts shared and deposited in honor of the project are non-refundable or 14 days have passed from the time of Payment of the deposit.
- Once the design work is signed before the building of the site, it is recommended that all payments be paid in due time and that no cancelation of orders is accepted due to the need for all payments.
- Fees charged on a prepaid data are non-refundable.
- The eWeb CMS apps and eShop, use or accessibility or limitations are no particular reason not to pay the left amount for the website. In case you need a specific feature, we have samples for both CMS systems that can be checked before purchasing.
- Unless any clients contravene Webshaala’s terms and conditions, We reserve the right to terminate services immediately without any refunds.
- In the circumstance that the website wil terminate due to expiry or closure, we make sure that we can reinstall the website within 12 months with a fixed cost of 30 percent. Yet, in this situation, at its end, the client should have the running site backup.
- Any complaint about cancellation will be accepted in writing. Few services that do include eShop website, SEO, PPC will consist of a signed cancelation form that the administrative team may request. We will need 30 days notice.
After the Advance Payment, When the Project Will Cancel:
- A 100 % balance will be refunded before homepage design is started.
- Once the design of the homepage has been completed, 20 % of the advance paid will be reduced to workforce expenses remaining while 80 % of the balance will be returned.
- Upon completion of the homepage, 50 % cent of the advance will be refunded upon beginning or completing the site’s GUI / Inside pages; no refund will be made.
- There’ll be no refunds for the accepted milestones.
Out of Scope Updates:
With regard to do any changes in project progress, or if the client hires us on the basis of materials and time, all work will be performed in accordance with the hourly rates.